At Advisory Partners, we are your partner and your advocate. Your Personal CFO. Operating as an independent SEC Registered Investment Adviser, we provide Family Office Services and Investment Management to affluent individuals and families, entrepreneurs, business owners and corporate executives.
As your partner, you can count on us to always keep your best interests at the forefront. We are privately owned and have no outside shareholders or corporate parent. We are not affiliated with any bank, broker-dealer or hedge fund, which means we work solely on behalf of our clients.
As a Registered Investment Adviser, we are a FIDUCIARY — not a broker salesman. We seek to manage your wealth in compliance with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, which requires us to put our clients’ interests ahead of our own. At Advisory Partners, we provide personalized service rarely found at large brokerage firms and banks.
Why Advisory Partners
We understand the challenges you face and your desire to spend time pursuing other business and personal interests. We take the time to understand the intricacies of your financial life and seek to streamline and manage the countless tasks associated with managing your wealth.
We know that your time is at a premium and that your daily challenges may include:
- Lack of time
- Coordinating scattered assets and accounts
- Lack of transparency on fees and expenses
- Misallocation of assets
- Concerns about financial risk
- Challenges keeping up with current market trends
- Lack of guidance on which outside professionals to retain
How Advisory Partners can help:
- Listen to your goals and objectives
- Organize your financial life
- Coordinate and monitor your outside advisors
- Create a financial plan
- Offer sophisticated investment advice
- Implement desired asset allocation and risk management
- Provide transparency on fees and expenses
- Customize financial reporting and aggregated data compilation
- Monitor performance and progress
- Build your personal family portal via AP Vault
- Safeguard your assets with third party custodians
- Serve as your Personal CFO